Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 10, 2010

Migration/Immigration Assessment

I have a lot cousin in my house. But i have 1 cousin is very friendly, he always takes care of me,help me, some bullies guys in my school bully me then he come to my school, yell at them. My cousin's name is: Huy Khang. He move from Viet Nam to Liverpool,England to live better opportunities and live with his brother. His brother move to England for 3 year ago. His Brother has a nice job is: His job is shopkeeper, he has his own  house. His parent's want to have a new place better than Viet Nam. Then they choose England. First time, they think all family can go to England But not, because father and mother cannot go until 50 years old, but Khang can go to there to study. Khang is good of English, but he needs to practice more comes to new school in English. The pull factor is schools in England are better than Viet Nam.

First time in England, Khang has some problem in languages, religions, holidays, friends, relationship. First time, he is shy in school, he not have friends in school. People are looking at him, because he is Viet Namese,Asian. But very goods that in school  has one girl from Viet Nam too. He makes Friend with that girl. Then he goods in naughty, so boys in class like his naughty. Then play with him together to make fun in school. But he study too. He just teenager than me so he style very much, he handsome so a lot girls in school like him. But in 1-2month his always sick, because weather and climate very cold. Then that some problem in people move to news place. Me too, in future i will moves to Australia or England.

1 nhận xét:

  1. It is good, but you could improve it by fixing your grammar and show a little more details, not just listing the push and pull...

    Trả lờiXóa